We felt as if we were in our own home such a comfortable space. Staying in this beautiful private chalet was much more than we expected. Waking up to the Alaskan mountain range right out the window was the cherry on top. […] Meeting the reindeer on the ranch was the perfect ending to our relaxing and amazing stay. If and when we make it back to Alaska this will be on our list to stay at again. Read more
Reindeer Haus Lodging
Up to Two Guests
Spend the Night in a Lovely Chalet Surrounded by Reindeer
The Reindeer Haus is a special Alaskan lodging opportunity! Enjoy your morning coffee while gazing at the Alaska Range, complete with reindeer gently grazing nearby. Located in the heart of Running Reindeer Ranch, this chalet-style house is the perfect starting point for your Fairbanks adventure.
Spend the night in a comfortable queen bed in the heart of Running Reindeer Ranch.
Watch reindeer frolic in the forest while you savor your all-inclusive breakfast.
Admire the gorgeous Alaska Mountain Range in either our indoor or outdoor sitting areas.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at reindeer care -- you’re welcome to join us during reindeer feeding time!
Enjoy all the necessities, including incredible views, complimentary parking, and WiFi.
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
From $80 a night*. Please check our Airbnb listing for exact pricing information.
*Cleaning fees, service fees, and taxes are not included in this price.
Cleaning fee: $20
Service fees and taxes: Please check Airbnb for details.
Check-in: Anytime after 3pm.
Check-out: Around 1pm, but we’re flexible!
Please note: the exact times may change in order to accommodate your reindeer walk or avoid conflicts with other reindeer walks.
- Private living room
- Essentials (towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper, shampoo)
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
Close Proximity to the Best Fairbanks Activities
The Reindeer Haus is rurally located, just 10 minutes from the University of Alaska Fairbanks. View the northern lights during winter months, or taste fresh vegetables from our organic garden during the summer. Here, you’ll discover what makes Fairbanks, Alaska so special and learn why we can’t imagine living anywhere else!
There’s something for everyone to do nearby. For winter sports fans, try dog mushing, snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, and sledding! We are also situated at the base of Moose Mountain, interior Alaska’s largest alpine ski and snowboard area. Looking for ideas on what to do in Fairbanks during the summer? Try hiking on one of the area’s many well-kept trails, go berry picking, or get a taste of mountain biking in the Alaska Range.
Fairbanks also offers many food and dining options. With several restaurants only a few miles from us, you’re sure to find something that suits your tastes. If you’re looking for suggestions, we recommend visiting Ivory Jacks to try the local fare.
Other Important Details
- Any cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund. Cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance will be refunded all charges except the service fee.
- Guests will have exclusive access to the upstairs of the chalet at all times. This includes a bedroom with a queen bed, a half bath, and indoor and outdoor sitting areas with views of the amazing Alaska Range.
- You will have full access to the main level of the chalet except during our reindeer tour. Before the tour, we will need access to the main level of the Haus, including the bathroom and kitchen, in order to make those award-winning and world-famous cookies!
- There are lots of furry friends on our property, including a dog and eleven reindeer.
- Lodging at the Reindeer Haus does not include the Reindeer Walk. If you are interested in joining us, please book separately on our Reindeer Walks page.
What Past Guests Have Said
We enjoyed the layout of the house, from the full kitchen to the two bathrooms. The two lovely balconies (one on the second floor one on the third) allowed you to chase the sun, or shade, through out the day and was a great place to drink our morning coffee on. In addition to the house we got to meet all the Reindeer, which made for a very unique experience that not many Air BnB’s can offer. Read more